Steps for Membership at EABC
* Attend New Members Class 101
* Fill out and turn in “Request for Membership”
* Interview with Elders' Board
* Church members vote on acceptance at next business meeting.
* Receive Right Hand of Fellowship (not required for actual membership)
Baptism is required for membership
Spiritual Growth Classes:
Membership - 101
This class is for anyone interested in becoming a member at EABC. The class will introduce who we are, what we believe and where we are going. Next Group, Sept 24th 1pm. Call the Church office to register.
Spiritual Maturity - 201
This class will help you to enhance your spiritual journey with the four habits that encourage spiritual growth.
Spiritual Ministry - 301
This class will help you discover your gifts, find your passion and find the ministry that is right for you. Next Group, Sept 17th & 24th 1pm. Call the Church office to register.
Impacting Your World - 401
This class will help you learn how to share your faith and effectively share the Gospel.
For more information about 101 or 301 please contact Pastor Tim Howard at 782-0348.
For more information about 201 please contact Pastor Marc Casavant at 782-0348.