Oasis is a group for single Moms.
- Christ is our perfect model of how to love and serve.
- In the value of the church and its role in the lives of single moms.
- We can only do this through Christ who strengthens us.
- The Bible is our best guide for all of life and ministry.
- In the importance and power of prayer.
We are Committed to:
- Seeing you in the light of who God created you to be.
- Walking alongside you by being supportive and listening to you.
- Meeting your practical needs and the needs of your children.|
- Building relationships within the church.
- Helping you find your identity in Christ.
Join us in the Fall!
Starting September 3rd!
Tuesdays | 5:30 - 8pm | Fall - June
Single moms meet every Tuesday evening at EABC except for school holidays and vacations. If you are a single mom join us for a meal and fellowship. All single moms are welcome. Childcare is provided.
Debbie Marron at 754-5377
Cathy Stevens at email@example.com
Our garden this year!